The following terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- 1. General
- 1.1. This website is operated by Connexbox Ltd.
- 1.2. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am until 4:30pm
- 1.3. As a user of this website you acknowledge that any uses of this website including any transactions you make are subject to these terms and conditions.
- 1.4. Connexbox Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- 1.5. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website.
- 1.6. It is the responsibility of the website user to read the terms and conditions on each occasion that they use this website and continued use of the website shall signify acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- 1.7. Certain website services will require registration and access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password.
- 1.8. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete.
- 1.9. All passwords and contact details that are accepted will be exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times.
- 1.10. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your password and contact details or you become aware of any misuse then you must inform Connexbox Ltd immediately.
- 1.11. If you are not an individual consumer, you must confirm that you have authority to bind any business or organisation on whose behalf you use this website.
- 2. Order process
- 2.1. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 2.2. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- 2.3. Note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Connexbox Ltd.
- 2.4. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Connexbox Ltd will take place on despatch of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- 2.5. Unless you are a registered user we do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website, and therefore, please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders please contact Connexbox Ltd directly on 01353 666011.
- 2.6. Only orders place before 4.00pm will be shipped same day. Orders placed after this time will be shipped on the next working day .
- 3. Payment
- 3.1. Connexbox Ltd takes payment from your payment card or Paypal account at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. All goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
- 3.2. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods and we are unable to supply the goods.
- 3.3. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions:
- 3.3.1. For orders placed for delivery outside mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses.
3.3.2. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
- 3.3.1. For orders placed for delivery outside mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses.
- 3.4. If you cancel within the provisions of the Distance Selling Regulations and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- 3.5. Payment can only be made by any method specified in the payment options.
- 3.6. Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- 3.7. All prices are shown in £s sterling and exclude VAT.
- 3.8. All prices are shown in £s sterling and exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- 4. Delivery
- 4.1. This website is currently only for delivery of products to customers in the UK and other selected countries.
- 4.2. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
- 4.3. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Connexbox Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- 4.4. The risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of the first attempted delivery.
- 5. Returns, Refunds, Cancellations and Substitutions
- 5.1. There may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your products carefully before they are used or installed.
- 5.2. Please keep your order or invoice number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you will need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
- 5.3. Please ensure that all products are returned unused, in their original undamaged packaging and in a saleable condition.
- 5.4. If you don't have a receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the product or give you a refund.
- 5.5. If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 01353 666011 and we'll issue you with a returns number.
- 5.6. If the products are incorrect and do not correlate with your invoice then we will organise free of charge collection and delivery of correct replacements.
- 5.7. If the products are damaged or faulty then we will organise free of charge collection and organise the delivery of replacements.
- 5.8. If the products are correct and as ordered but you need to return products for any other reason then we are at liberty to charge you for the return carriage.
- 6. Distance Selling Regulations
- 6.1. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any product purchased on this website for a full refund. This does not apply to products personalised or made to your specification.
- 6.2. To cancel, you can email us or write to us within seven working days** of delivery of your items, quoting your order or invoice number. You must take reasonable care of the items and must not use them.
- 6.3. If you have an Internet order query, please email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01353 666011.
- ** All days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- 7. Intellectual Property
- 7.1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in Connexbox Ltd or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- 7.2. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website.
- 7.3. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- 8. Liability and Indemnity
- 8.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- 8.2. Subject to item 8.1 above, Connexbox Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website.
- 8.3. Connexbox Ltd will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and Connexbox Ltd accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the website.
- 8.4. Subject to item 8.1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- 8.5. Subject to the above, Connexbox Ltd will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:
- 8.5.1. Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or loss of goodwill or reputation; or special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- 8.5.2. Notwithstanding the above, Connexbox Ltd aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
- 8.6. The above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- 8.7. Connexbox Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- 9. Miscellaneous Provisions
- 9.1. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- 9.2. In the event that a customer leaves a debt unpaid beyond the permitted credit period then the debtor shall be liable to pay all costs and fees including legal expenses, reasonably incurred by Connexbox Ltd in the recovery of any unpaid debts.
- 9.3. We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used by qualified electricians or other competent persons. All persons using these products must ensure they are covered by the appropriate insurance.
- 9.4. Our maximum liability to users arising out of or in connection with the products shall be limited to the replacement value of the product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud).
- 9.5. In relation to unqualified users, we do not accept liability for loss of use of the product nor any loss over and above the cost of the product in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
- 9.6. Connexbox Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- 9.7. To provide increased value to our customers, Connexbox Ltd may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- 9.7.1. The privacy practices of such websites,
9.7.2. The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- 9.7.1. The privacy practices of such websites,
- 9.8. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by Connexbox Ltd.
- 9.9. Connexbox Ltd reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- 9.10. If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- 9.11. These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) except:
- 9.11.1. A person who is a permitted successor or assignee under Section 9.8 above of the rights or benefits of these terms and conditions may enforce such rights or benefits.
- 9.12. No delay or failure by Connexbox Ltd to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Connexbox Ltd.
- 9.13. These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and Connexbox Ltd relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Connexbox Ltd for your use of this website.
The Wagobox website does not store, record or reproduce payment card details. All payment card details are given directly to our payment gateway partners for authorisation with the appropriate bank
Connexbox Ltd is a PCI-DSS compliant business registered with Trustwave.com
This website is operated by:
Sedgeway Business Park,
Tel: +44 (0) 1353 666011